Skip navigation

1995 Citi golf spares or repair?

Back to the top

1995 Citi golf spares or repair?

:cry:  Hi recently on the 25th of january my golf was collided into on the passenger front side by a very bad polish driver who forgot to look right.
And was written off as a cat d so i need to sell the car as i dont have either the time or cash to put it write but i didnt want the insurance to crush it as its too good to waste.
The damage to the golf is as follows-The passenger wing,headlight,front bumper,grill,side repeater,slam panel,inner wing and alloy,rear driver door small dint and rear alloy.

:banghead:  so here is a small description of the citi golf in question.

Have loads of service history and the import documents doesnt have south african plates has uk (m) licence plates so all legal.

model        -1995Citi golf S/A import
engine size -1300cc
colour         -White
tax             -cant remember will update
mot            -march 2010
description  
Right hand drive,five door hatchback,underneath the car is almost totally rust free very tidy sills and axels,no sunroof,engine immobiliser works fine.
paintwork is in fairly good condition could do with a touch up here and there,it has a very nippy 1.3 l engine.

Recently had a disc and pad change,also had a new carb gasket, fitted a good radiator from a 1985 vw jetta fitted.
the engine works very well and has a good gear box and has a manual choke.
the engine has done (will update as car is in the repair garage at the moment)miles.

The car is driveable but pulls to the right quite bad probably good idea to trailer it away.

Im looking for offers of around £700 as i know the parts on it and the engine are worth something like that but i am open to senible offers so please do ask?
Thanks for looking hope someone can put it right or use the car as a doner.
contact me on 07751153434 located in cleethorpes.
Thanks for looking.  :wink:

Hi i now have photos if your interested il send you them via email.

WILL GO AS LOW AS £450-500

golfs are fun golfs are fast ive just seen one go past
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.