Year:1993
Engine size:1800
Fuel type:PETROL
Transmission:MANUAL
Mileage:101,000
MOT:NOV 11
Tax:JUL 11
Price:£2000ono

Time has come to get something a little more practical so against my better judgement i'm having to part with my Clipper.shes a 1993 K plate in Green with 101,000 miles,comprehensive service history(which i'll fully list when i get home)recent MOTs and reciepts.
have owned her for the past 6 years after buying from an older couple in Bridge of Weir,only averaged 4000 miles per annum since then…..never raced or abused and as solid as any 18year old car out there will ever be.recent service from Paisley VW Centre.MOT not due until November 2011.wheels are 7x15 Ronal LS(bought from rico on here)…..couple have pitting on the polished lips.wouldnt take much work to make mint again.tyres are all Yokohama 195/50s with plenty tread still on.suspension is unknown and is very low.wheels fill the arches just nice IMO.Roof is electric and works as it should.interior is checked cloth and has no rips or tears and generally shows no wear whatsoever.recently fully valeted so no marks and carpets and all mats are present and clean.headline was also cleaned.so basically a standard solid,clean,low milage clipper with only mods being wheels and lowered suspension.

still turns many, many heads,had £30,000+ audis,porsches pull up alongside and complement the car.looks beautiful in any weather!!

bad points as with every 18 year old car.

couple of small paint scuffs on front and rear bumper where some kind silver car left me its paint while parking.
small crack on drivers side front clipper arch……again a parking ding that can be plastic welded apparently.??(been quoted £250 for both work to be done)
small tear in the roof where some clown tried to enter the car for the radio :nono: …..its on the smaller side section of the mohair roof on the passenger side.
no radio but wiring is present.
small bubble of rust appearing at bottom of passenger door.

more photos later when i get home.

please do not hesitate to contact me if interested.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.