Skip navigation

1993 Golf Karmann Clipper 77,000 miles MOT til 2010

Back to the top

1993 Golf Karmann Clipper 77,000 miles MOT til 2010

Wonderful opportunity to buy probably the last ever Karmann Clipper to be made. With a genuine 77,000 miles, rare racing green and beige hood and unusual standard engine with injection and ECU, this is a very special car. MOT til Jan 2010.

She has been service each year regardless, so comes with a full service history and 5k worth of receipts for work carried out. She runs like a dream and the person to buy her will have many years of happy motoring.

The reason for selling, is that since moving to London I rarely have the time to drive her and she sits in the underground garage and a car of this beauty should be used a lot more especially in the coming summer months.

Minor downsides are there are a couple of small splits starting to appear in the roof maximum 1 cm long nothing to worry about at the mo and there are a couple of scratches on the rear drivers side bumper and lastly the alloys are a bit chipped but the original wheels are also supplied. As with allot of these cars they normally have been tinkered with the only modification that has been made to mine is the alloy wheels.

I am looking for a price of ?4,000 or ono

Viewing is advisable

http://s583.photobucket.com/albums/ss278/ollie290280/?albumview=slideshow

Please feel free to ask questions. oliverpmaxwell@hotmail.co.uk
Or call 07776210004. Location London.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.