Skip navigation

1992 clipper forsale

Back to the top

1992 clipper forsale

Model, mk1 clipper, electric windows and hydraulic hood (all working)

Year of manufacture "1992"

Mileage "112868"

Offers around £1700

Location "Pontefract"

Contact details "07858733846"

Condition     "was used as a daily until December last year when it was garaged"
Service history "the owner before me had everything done at vw dealer in Doncaster, with receipts for service, mots, anything it needed, until I purchased 3years ago then everything has been done by myself with parts from gsf Leeds.
A quick list of what ive done
fuel filler pipe,  coilovers,  all bearings,  crankshaft, camshaft, sump, rocker gasket/ oil seals, Weber carb, full s/s exhaust, k&n panel filter, cam belt at 106000, full services every 6 months with oil an filter changes every 2 months, dizzy, coil, brakes, and pretty much everything its ever needed,

it has 16" Italia alloys, with good tyres all round, clear/ smoke rear lights, smoked inner an outer front lights, chrome door handles (de-locked) Clifford concept 300 alarm with 2 fobs (both work) 2 keys with the car, bonnet bra, hood bag, original rear lights (fronts damaged in storage)
momo hand brake handle an gear knob, head unit removed, focal components in front doors, uprated 6x4s (jbl iirc) 2x alpine type rs 12" dual coil, Kenwood amp, splx amp for door speakers, 2x power caps all working sounds great but can be removed.

Inside. Black seats with blue/red slight wear on drivers bolster but other than that immaculate with no water marks etc.

Mot expiry Date. 12 months from today, tested this morning
No tax, car is sorn

Bad bits, this car is 18 years old and has a few stone chips at the bottom of each door. there's two small rust blisters (no bigger than a 50p coin) under the bonnet (not visible when the bonnet is closed) a small rust spot where the passenger door meets the rear panel (approx 5mm wide, 20mm long) and surface rust on the bottom right of the boot lid, these are just surface rust, this car has no rot anywhere The hood is the only thing that brings this car down, it is original and split at the front 2" at each side where the hood folds back, and worn where the hood pivots at each side, but for a car this old its little more than you would expect to see.

There's probably loads I have missed out but any questions please don't hesitate to ask,

not the most suitable car for a baby seat, pram and nagging fiancée and this is the only reason this car needs a new home

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

Volksaction F
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.