Skip navigation

1991 black clipper cabriolet

Back to the top

1991 black clipper cabriolet

brought as restoration project but ill health forces resale also timewasters pulling oyt after 3 weeks
my 1991 clipper Cabriolet ids for sale again
black with cloth interior and power hood
hood need replacing and the auto choke looks to be disconnected, but it runs well and I drove it to the parking place 3 weeks ago
no mot no tax
offers in the region of ?650 please
plenty of picsd available 07747826737
djldavies@hotmail.com
no timewasters or trye kickers please can transport within reasonable distance at a charge
Derek Davies

Back to the top

Re: 1991 black clipper cabriolet

Uncled said

can transport within reasonable distance at a charge
Derek Davies

distance from where mate

send us over some pics to have a look , have you any history with the car at all
mark1kenno@aol.com

Back to the top
Cheers for the pics derek, looks a decent motor your just a little too far from me

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

2003 VW PASSAT TDI 130 SPORT

Back to the top
where is the ar located?

Back to the top

where is the car located

It is in oxford
can deliver within 50m radius for cheap price

Back to the top

anyone wanna discuss it txt me

or call me b4 1030pm
derek

Back to the top
What's its condition regarding rust? Called at oxford last year for rear screen. Stuck on M40 for several hours due to lorry fire, then demister didn't work :banghead:

Back to the top

rust

only rust on body is what you see in the pics some light bubbling leading edge of the bonnet and minor blemished on paintwork happy to do some more pics if you are serious
where r you
worst part is the hood needs replacement but i have taped it to keep it dry
derek

Back to the top
Live in Sheffield, work in Nottingham. I bought my 1980 GLi cab for my mate to run round in. Beautifull runner, but body now beginning to show age. If I have it back, It's getting to the stage where i'm going to have to sort the rust out or let it go. I was thinking about stripping it down to bare shell and doing it properly. Thought I may have had it back now, but delayed till after xmas. So do I get another shell done up and swap bits over to it when I finally get mine back? Its not getting any better while I wait. There's a place just down road that hot dips them in molten galv for couple hundred pound. Wonder if it would stand up to that and forget about tin worm for ever?

Back to the top

chat to me in private

maybe theres a deal to be done before winter sets in

Back to the top
Thought it had set in this morning! maybe there is.
Can you email me some pics to nibaru1@btinternet.com
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.