Mileage: 138000
Price: 1400
Contact details: jsmcbride@hotmail.com
Condition: Used 20Yr old Golf Clipper
Service history:
Mot expiry Date: 09/2012
Taxed or sorn: Taxed until 03/2012

Description:
It is a VW Golf Clipper 1781CC (1.8L) with genuine Porsche 928 wheels and personal / private plate included in the sale.
The electric hood is fully functional and does not leak…. The car was first registered in 1990.

The car is currently taxed until March 2012, and passed it's MOT (with no advisories) in late September 2011 (~10.5 months MOT remaining at time of listing).
I also had the gear box re-furbished and clutch replaced only a couple of years ago (reciepts available to confirm this).
Also worth noting: I've had the appropriate Weber Carb conversion installed which improved fuel consuption / performance.

If you have any questions, I am happy to answer them.
If you would like additional pictures of the car, I'm happy to take them.

Sadly due to buying a Great Dane last year, we need a more sensible / family friendly car to cart people and dogs around in (don't worry, the Dog has never been in the Golf….. Largely because she doesn't fit).

I've listed the car for sale on the eBay classifieds listings, so please find further details and pictures here: eBay Classifieds

Alternate link: http://www.golf-for-sale.info

Asking price is £1400

Original purchase price: £1800
Porsche wheels + spacers: £600
Clutch + gear box refurb: : ~£600
Weber carb conversion: ~£250
Total spend: ~£3250

Grab your self a bargin.
This is currently being used as my "daily driver", sale needed to fund purchase of a larger / "family friendly" car.
I look forward to hearing from you.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.