Skip navigation

1990 RED MK1 Cabriolet 1.8i FOR SALE

Back to the top

1990 RED MK1 Cabriolet 1.8i FOR SALE

Sensible Offers will be considered, I have to sell i do not want to ebay it but if needs be then i will.

Just started a misfire problem (being honest) but hopefully it will be sorted.

Model: Golf MK1 1.8i Cabriolet

Spec/Trim option: Clipper
 1800cc Injection
Year of manfacture: 1990
Mileage: 114000
Price: £2500 ono
Contact details: 07793 933282 colty74@gmail.com
Condition: Very Good Condition
Service history: Partial
Mot expiry Date: Feb 2012
Taxed or sorn: Taxed Feb 2012

Description:

Selling my beloved Cabriolet after owning for the last 6 years. I originally bought and used the car in Western Australia, imported myself and is now registered in the UK (all relevant paperwork present).
The car itself is in excellent condition having sending nearly all of its life in Western Australia, only 1 spec of rust at the rear wear the roof meets, otherwise its absolutely rust free.
The engine/gearbox are both as good as new, never let me down since owning the car, having been maintained by myself personally. cambelt was replaced last year.
Mileage: The car currently shows 52K on the clock due to having to replace from kmh to mph. I have the original clocks showing the km it has done.
Roof: The Power roof is in excellent condition, no rips or tears, there is a small tear in the lining at the rear approx 1"

Electric windows, power roof, alloys (in very good condition), drivers seat has small amount of wear, new dash fitted approx 2 years ago.

All in all this car is very solid and reliable and I shall be sorry to see it go, genuine reason for sale.

All the following points are in very good solid condition, like i say no rust!: Fuel filler neck and surround, Sills, Arches, Inner arches (FRONT AND REAR), Front and Rear panels (The bits under the bumpers) and Scuttle.
Please call or email with any questions and thanks for looking.

This picture was taken in Australia
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.