Skip navigation

1990 G reg 1.8 Clipper Auto WITH FACTORY BLACK LEATHER SOLD

Back to the top

1990 G reg 1.8 Clipper Auto WITH FACTORY BLACK LEATHER SOLD

Time to sell our clipper convertable as I we have just purchased a bigger touring caravan so drive space is getting smaller.

1990 G plate 1.8 Auto. 109k with no old paperwork at all as the guy I bought it off lost it all!  Full black factory leather interior inc door cards n steering wheel. 14" BBS alloys, fully working power hood. Oh and it has a very weird aftermarket aircon system in it. The main unit is in there as is the avaporater under the bonnet, the rest is missing.

Overall not in bad condition, a few dinks here an there as small hole (10p piece size) under the screen. Roof ripped in two places and covered over with gafa tape.  

Drives nice and is suprisingly quick for an auto. Could do with it gone in the next two weeks as thats when the new 26ft caravan is due.

OK now I need this gone by next Sunday so I want to sell it as it is with NO TAX OR MOT, it drives but will need trailering £650 NO offers  £550 LAST PRICE AS IT IT IS COME AND GET IT. I would love to keep it but simply cant, so would prefer it to go to an enthusiast
Txt 07779 391 574 or email jokerdub76@aol.com

I NEED THIS GONE BY NEXT WEEKEND AS I NEED THE DRIVE SPACE

Cheers

Dave

£500 We have the V5 ITS IN MY BETTER HALFS NAME AND IS IN OUR ADDRESS SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLS

MORE PICS IF YOU SEND MORE AN EMAIL ADDRESS

There aint no thing like a chicken wing
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.