Skip navigation

1988 mk1 gti cab karmen £500 ono

Back to the top

1988 mk1 gti cab karmen £500 ono

welcome to my auction for my mk 1 golf gti convertable, i bought this car 3 years ago with the intension to restore it to its best!!! sadly funds and technical abitly ran out and shes been sat in my mums garage ever since, and nows shes gotta go! ive spent a far bit on her including a new starter motor, alternator new carpet and parcel shelf brake pad etc… i took it for a mot last year and only failed on emissions (bougt new ht leads so hopefully this is ok now) and the colour of the indictcator bulb (white with white lens easy to recify)

the car is 22 years old and has seen 10 owners so is not in the best condition, would benifit from a respray and some panel work, engine seems fine i went and started her up this morning First time in 6 months and started relitivly quickly,  the roof is in good condition no holes or tears, tyes and alloys are fairly good, the windscreen has a crack but i was told by the previous owner that it had been silicone filled, the interior is ok small cig burn in drivers seat, all door cards present.

veiwing recommened, if you as seriously intrested i suggest you come and take a look for yourself to see what your getting for your money, to the right person this car could be come a gem again!!

£500

any questions or pics please ask 07894532456 or email hampshawdave@aol.com
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.