1987 Mk1 Golf Cabriolet Helios Blue, Coilovers. EBAY AUCTION

Back to the top

1987 Mk1 Golf Cabriolet Helios Blue, Coilovers. EBAY AUCTION

This is my 1987 Mk1 golf karmann cabriolet

Its a 1.6 carb enigne with 128,000 miles      
Timing belt was changed 8k ago     
Mot until april 2010

Tax until september 09

Here's a small list of what has been done to the car in the last 3 months..     

Full respray in Helios Blue     
New Hottuning Coilovers     
14"Scala/Snowflake wheel faces re-polished     
New Single Headlight de-badged grill with crosshair headlights     
Gear linkages all re-newed     
Engine serviced, Flushed, new oil, Air, fuel, oil filters, rotor arm + dizzy cap     
New front discs and pads     
Rear brake wheel cylinder     
New master cylinder     
Throttle pedal bush     
8 Ball gear knob     
Drivers door pins renewed     

Comes with the old standard suspension aswell

For the Mot it needed a new rear wheel cylinder and a master cylinder which was fitted by the garage and then it passed!     

The exhaust is blowing slighty where the maniold meets the downpipe its not too bad and its never bothered me but i have to say about it!

The interior is it good condition for its age but the drivers seat has the usual wear on the bolster (thats why i've been using a seat cover which will come with the car)   

I'm not sure how low it is as i never measured it when i set the coilovers up! The front wheels catch sometimes on full lock but if you wanted to you could raise the suspension up but its not too bad.

Roof is in good condition with no leaks!!

Chassis is very solid not the usual rusty/rotten mess you get with some other mk1's!

The car is just sitting on my drive now, not being used due to me already having a new car!

Its perfect for the summer and doesnt need any work doing to it, taxed and mot'd ready for some cool summer driving!!!   

Contact me on ihawxby@aol.com or 07773702037

Located in tyne and wear

?1350 ono

Starts on ebay tonight at 8.15

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=270420428852

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.