Mileage: 86000
Price: 2000 ono
Contact details: email piddly.p@hotmail.co.uk
Condition: excellent
Service history: full
Mot expiry Date: will be mot for new owner
Taxed or sorn: sorn

Description:

I am reluctantly letting go of my Mk1 Karmann Golf convertable so that somebody can love it and use it as it should be.  With the use of 3 other vehicles and all the rain i encountered while living in the Lake District this lil beauty hardly got to leave my garage over the last four years and new business ventures means i need to downsize my fleet and this little baby is the first to go.  In tip top condition for its age with a full history including all receipts etc for work done over the years.  Since ownership i have renewed the full exhaust and had some welding done to the support struts where the roof supports are, common in convertables, this was done last year.  MOT has just ran out but i will MOT it for new buyer, i have drove about 60 miles since last MOT.
Bodywise it is in great condition with 1 small rust spotmon the rear panel.  Comes with music player…not fitted and BBS alloys.  The roof was just put on when i bought it so in mint condition, there is a small tear in the inner roof at the rear of the car which does not make any difference to the funciionality of the roof.  A great little run around and even better for cruising, this was my first automatic car and found it great for country roads as you can litterally cruise and forget about the gear changing on inclines etc.  Whomever ends up with this car will not be dissapointed.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.