Skip navigation

1986 Mk1 golf GTi Cabriolet CC For sale

Back to the top

1986 Mk1 golf GTi Cabriolet CC For sale

My Mk1 1986 golf GTi cabriolet CC edition is for sale.  

I have owned this car for 4 years and due to a new family edition it is time to sell it.

It has been very well looked after and no expense or time has been spared.

It has a personalized number plate D212 JAE  'D.JAE' and is HPI clear.

Mileage reading: 158270

Engine runs very well and the car is a pleasure to drive.  There is too much to list but a few major things it has had are a new radiator, alternator, brake pads+disks and a gear linkage overhaul.  About three years ago I put a new fuel tank and filler neck in it.  I have loads of receipts for various other things.

Everything works properly and it has just about everything it should do (trim and fitting wise)

It has the original seats which are in very good condition for its age and they have one of the very few driver's seats without any bolster wear!  However there are 2 cigarette burns on the rear seat which could be easily fixed as I have some of the original material for them.

It has a black mohair hood in good condition and is running on BBS 15" sportline wheels with lowered, but not impractical coilover suspension.  It also has a colour coded eurolook front splitter

The sound system is all after market but the speakers have been installed to the original speaker apertures and looks like a factory installation.  It has a subwoofer mounted discreetly underneath the driver seat and the head unit is a JVC with an iPod interface with a plug for an iPod in the glove box.

It is fitted with a Category 2 immobilizer with 2 fobs and 2 ignition keys (one key does all the locks)

Paint is solid and in good condition for age and is mainly original

It will come with 12 months MOT.  It had a major service in November last year which included a gearbox oil change, brake fluid change, fuel filter, cap+rotor and coolant flush+change and I will change the oil, plugs, air filter again before its sold.   It has tax till the end of September and it has just had a full valet which included the carpets and seats being cleaned.

The car is in West Dorset

It must be seen to be appreciated

£2500 ono

Im not sure how I go about uploading photo to this forum, however if your interested email me and i will email you some pics

Please email me on djae22@gmail.com for more info

Thanks for looking
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.