Skip navigation

1986 golf gti cabriolet rivage blue metalic new clutch

Back to the top

1986 golf gti cabriolet rivage blue metalic new clutch

hi im selling my golf gti cabriolet d reg 1986 full big bumper model ive nearly finished it but have no more time to complete the work
its in rivage blue metalic with a blak soft top and black alloy wheels.
ive done all the hard work ive done a full engine overhall with all new gaskets new full clutch kit
all that needs diong to finish it is neds ball joint putting on offside front then front spring putting back on and calipper
then a few pipes on engine  both fanbelt pullys putting back on
ive replaced the cambelt so all the hard works been done ive got over £4500.00 of vag reciepts as this car as been maintained at vw for most of its life with no expence spaired in my opinion if you are mechanically minded it should take no more than a daus work to finish and then it will be on the road
ive spent a small fortune on parts and labour  as i said just not got the spare time at the mo to finish
one more thinf it will neeed some cosmetic work on body but most of it is very clean original paitwork
interior has the usual wear on the drivers seat bolster but the rest is clean it had a new hood in 2007 which cost £385.00 with reciept to proove this it has no ripps very good condition the mileage is 76000 genuine miles with reciepts to back it up

anyway if someone wants abit of a project this cabby will be very good with a bit of work to finish it id say its 90 complete%
its never been welded anywhere and floorpan has been wax oiled

im not after daft money i will take offers for anything over £650 for it just trying to recoup  something back so i will sell to anybody with a half deasnt offer you can come and view it and decide if its for you anytime my contact tel number is forest of dean 01594837399 or mobile 07789714621

he ther to al i have my golf gti cabriolet for sale its on a 1986 d reg in matalic subaru blue very rare colour and original it needs finishing off as i have no more to do it its had a full recon engine new sump gasket and recker cover gasket kit new camb
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.