Mileage: 89622
Price: £1500 open to offers
Contact details: 07540457723
Condition: good
Service history: part
Mot expiry Date: 21 april 2013
Taxed or sorn: currently sorn but can arrange tax for buyer

PICTURES: Used Cars, Vans & Motorbikes for Sale | Gumtree

Description: ive been looking after this car for the past 2-3 years as a friend owned it before me had alot of work done to it over the years just had a fresh ticket of mot put on it
just had 2 new rear springs and a n/s/f bottom ball joint and 2 new hella headlights before i put it through the mot passed with no advisories
i believe its the karmann kit on this it has half leather seats looks the muts nuts the overall condition of the car is good
theres absolutely no rot underneath the car its pretty damn clean all the sills etc are mint the only things that let the car down are slight rust scabs on the bodywork and a little bit of paint fade the scabs are very minor these are the only things i can think of that are wrong with it! The engine/gearbox are absolutely sound no knocks or bangs engines nice and quiet etc
comes with the cover for the hood it has bbs wheels with nearly new tyres round 6-7mm yoko's i believe
also has a sony mp3 headunit.

overall a great car based in leicester call 07540457723 if you want to ask anything or arrange to come have a look!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.