Skip navigation

1984 Mk 1 Golf GTi Cabriolet

Back to the top

1984 Mk 1 Golf GTi Cabriolet

Much as I hate to do this, I am looking to sell my Mark 1.  Mechanically it is in good shape and is MOTed till the beginning of September (and taxed till the end of May).  Since I bought it 16 months ago I have put in new front tyres, new shock absorbers, a new head gasket, new brake pads, replaced the speedo clock and welded the steering column and bulkhead for the clutch cable.

The car does need work cosmetically.  The roof has been slashed (on two separate occasions now), the upholstery has seen better days and the dashboard needs work (someone decided they wanted the glove box for themselves…?!).  I do have several spare parts to go with the vehicle including a roof (black), door cards, a clutch cable, oil filter and fan belt amongst others.  

The car would be ideal for someone looking for a project and who has the time to put into her that I didn't.  I am looking for around ?500 but will consider most offers.  I do have pictures of the car but am struggling to get them uploaded onto this post.  I can e-mail them if interested.

Contact Ben on 07967758241
or
ben.craig@gloscol.ac.uk (unavailable 04/02 - 07/02)

Back to the top
Now sold
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.