Back to the top

1984 cabriolet 1.6 open to offers need this gone asap

Make:volkswagen

Model:golf gl cabriolet kharmann

Year/Reg:1984/b

Mileage: 105k

MOT: july 2010

Tax: may 2010

Good points: right the car has just been freshly resprayed in mars red and engine rebuilt 2000 miles ago with a fast cam, twin choke weber carb, piperx filter, top and bottom alloy strut braces and a skimmed head so goes like stink, new roof, clean interior 1 fag burn (not me),new carpets, bbs rm's, jetex exhaust with cat and 3" back box, weitec coilovers, brand new genuine vw bumper and arch kit crystal and red rear lights, pioneer h/u with all jvc door and rear door card components, wiring ready for sub, toad alarm and immobiliser 606i iirc,this car has been much loved i just haven't got the money to insure a 1.6 no more being 18 lol so…

bad points:does have crash damage to front end thanks to a very nice lady in her car,slam panel and bonnet will need replacing  but i have these (included in sale)(genuine vw) they will just need fitting and spraying quoted £300

Pictures: http://s947.photobucket.com/albums/ad313/dubloon1891/?action=view&current=a6ad5999.jpg&newest=1 rest of pics to email (more detailed ones)
Price:£offers AROUND £8-900
Contact details: pm email (dubloon17@hotmail.com) or 07975716637 matt anytime

big/loud exhausts save lives
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.