Skip navigation

1983 VW Mk1 golf 1.1 C stock standard with 72610 mileage

Back to the top

1983 VW Mk1 golf 1.1 C stock standard with 72610 mileage

I have my much loved classic Mk1 Golf 1. 1 C for sale. As you can see its in prestine condition and has been restored to very good condition besides the driver seat which does have wear for a 27 year old vehicle. I also have details held about the vehicle that show the make and model, it has had 4 owners from 08/12/1983 which is that date it was manufactured, no colour changes, no stolen record, not scrapped and it has never been written off. It also has 2 keys. MOT expires 25 February 2011 and will definately pass 1st time. Tax expires in May 2011. It does qualify for classic car insurance which is also a lot cheaper than standard vehicle insurance. It also has had a lot of work done to it including a respray in the original colour, new tyres, new carburrettor, complete service including break fluid change, new ignition system, ie. plug leads and other cosmetic trim to keep it as original as possible as you can see from the pictures. It is also RUST FREE which is rare for a vehicle of this age. Price is £3500, however I am open to reasonable offers as this is a collectors item with FANTASTIC mileage. Please contact me should you require any further details. Thanks You. £3,500 Negotiable.

Here a link to view pics as I dont know how to on this forum.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201106379177333/sort/priceasc/usedcars/model/golf/make/volkswagen/postcode/gu111rb/radius/1501/keywords/mk1/page/1?logcode=p

Thank You
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.