1983 MK1 Golf Clipper GTI - Karman Edition - Selling Quick

Model: MK1 Golf Clipper - Karman edition

Spec/Trim option: KARMAN EDITION - Golf GTI Mk1 Clipper

Year of manfacture: 1983
Mileage: 86,880
Price: £1650 ONO
Contact details: jamie.hambleton@live.co.uk | 07535608166
Condition: Good Condition
Service history: Reciepts for every single piece of work the car has done including MOT's.
Mot expiry Date: May 2013
Taxed or sorn: Taxed Until December

Description: I'm listing this on behalf of my girlfriend who has been driving this car for the past 18 months after her Dad bought it for her. She's had 18 months of happy driving in it, and I must admit I've had some fun driving it too! :D It's a good conditioned 1983 MK1 Clipper in White with a white hood (manual) The car is taxd and MOT'd and has never missed a beat for her since she's had it.

Comes with factory fitted leather interior, factory fitted BBS alloy wheels and has an after market CD player.

It is generally in fantastic condition for the age of the car, although there are a couple of tiny areas on the car of which is looking like it might be starting to rust however nothing too major. There are a couple of marks on the car, but nothing you wouldn't expect to see on a car this age.

Before my girlfriend even began driving it, it was fitted with a brand new clutch also.

The roof is in good condition overall, however looks like a cat has been at it at some point recently and it's got a few scratches in the hood and being honest if we were to keep the car then I would probably buy a new one to tidy it up a little bit.

The reason for the sale is that we are moving abroad and sadly have to sell everything we own to do so :(

It really is a great little car and we've had a brilliant summer in it. Always a head turner and given us great fun. Really has been a pleasure to drive, but the time is now to sell.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to get in touch - I have tried to be as honest as possible in this listing.  

http://s1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg515/JayHaach/

I wasn't sure how to post pictures, so please follow the link to the album and see for yourself! Kept in great condition, and it's CHEAP!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.