Skip navigation

1983 Mk1 Golf Campaign (1.8 GTI) Diamond Silver

Back to the top

1983 Mk1 Golf Campaign (1.8 GTI) Diamond Silver

Spec/Trim option:1.8 GTI

Year of manfacture: 1983
Mileage: DX engine new to car 63K miles ago (unverified)
Price:£2,500.00 (always willing to consider reasonable offers)
Contact details:Tomdhowarth me .com. 07977066440
Condition: Body work in good condition with usual small areas of surface rust. Engine good, starts first time and runs well.
Service history:Lots of history since refurb completed in 2005 (see photo)
Mot expiry Date:22/04/2013
Taxed or worn: August 2012

Description:Verified Campaign which underwent a full restoration and respray by Crazyquiff in 2005. I have extensive photographs of the rebuild and have included a couple of Crazyquiff's photos and his advert for the car in 2005.

In the 7 years I have owned the car it has mainly lived in my garage. I have done a total of 8000 miles, 1700 of which have been over the last 3 summers. I have had various small items done including a new exhaust and some bodywork removing rust spots. There is an area of the passenger door which could do with treating( I have included a photo of the area).

For those with eagle eyes, I have got the missing bit of grill trim but forgot to put it back on before taking the photos!

I am selling as I have just converted my garage to a room so it is homeless and I don't want to leave it outside over winter.

Here is a link to the pictures http://www.flickr.com/photos/79740087@N03/sets/72157629954823885/

I originally posted this advert at the beginning of May but struggled to arrange viewings as I am away from home often. I should be able to fit people in now.

Any questions please contact me.

Silver MK1 Campaign 83

Magic tree pending
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.