Mileage: 184000
Price: 2995
Contact details: 07917810156 and email danmcweekes@msn.com
Condition: Great
Service history: Alot of service history
Mot expiry Date: May 2013
Tax expiry Date: Aug 2012

Description:
Hi all, up for sale is my much loved Mk1 gti. I have owned this car for just over two years now and has been great fun to drive. It has just been through its Mot after first failing on a cv boot clip and the beam pattern not being right, that was all! So it comes with a fresh 12 months Mot and 2 months tax. As i have said in the title it is a tin top so no leaky sunroof!

It has got coilovers all round and is sat on ats classics 7x13 up front and 8x13 on the rear all with good tread. The clocks read 184000 miles but will increase as this is my daily. Still pulls great and sounds good with the jetex exhaust system.

The paintwork is really good for the age of the car and when polished up looks fantastic, with there only being the odd stonechip and a tiny bit of surface rust on the top of the sills and bottom of the doors(as in pictures) it really is great for the age of the car. The interior is also in great condition with no bolster wear on the seats.The only real fault in the interior is a few holes in the headlining but they are nothing major and also the carpets in the front foot wells are starting to come away from the door rubbers but thats it. It has also got a working MFA and voltage gauge in the center console, the car will also come with the alpine stereo as pictured and 4 alpine speakers all wired in and ready to go! The car also has alot of history with mot`s, receipts and tax dics dating back to the 1990`s so has clearly been looked after over the years. Overall it is a great little car that gets alot of attention wherever it is and stands out from the crowd.

The car is located in Kingsteignton Devon
Pricewise im asking £2995 as this is stunning car in great condition.
For more info or more pictures please dont hesitate to contact me via my email address or phone number danmcweekes@msn.com
Mobile: 07917810156

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.