Year of manfacture:1983
Mileage:147000
Price: £620 no offers
Contact details:warrenjones5@gmail.com
Condition: in neeed of restoration
Service history:See description
Mot expiry Date:N/A
Taxed or sorn: SORN

Description: Mars red GTI which has had a partial restoration. My circumstances have changed and unfortunately i have to sell this car. I purchased the car last year and it started and run although it had no mot and the MFA was working. The car has ben well looked after in its life and a lot of money has been spent on it, i have receipts for thousands, it is totally standard apart from an aftermarket sunroof which was fitted in 1983 (which i have the receipt) and a k jetronic box fitted to the engine?. it has a full correct interior which is in excellent condition apart from the usual drivers bolster. the headlining is ok but has come away slightly around the sunroof but could be easily repaired. it has the standard tarantula alloys with 4 like new goodyear tyres. all the parts have been removed and placed in storage whilst the bodywork is carried out. the rear lights and front lights are Hella items, the grill is the correct one.

Work carried out so far

new sills fitted to both sides, repair panel welded in around petrol cap, front wings removed and new items trial fitted. welded patch in boot floor spare wheel well,

Work needed to complete

new rear arches (new items supplied)
some welding to rear panel needed near tow eye
small weld needed on front winscreen pillar
painting
rebuilding

sounds easy, i may have missed some small points but no doubt you will looking over it yourself anyway, will make an excellent car

new parts supplied with the car

2 new front wings (already on car)
2 new rear arches
2 new sills (already on car)
fuel filler repair panel (already on car)

other parts

2 original doors (on car)
2 bare doors (in lhasa green)
fuel filler pipe
all interior
bumpers, lights, grills etc.

here are some photos of it. when i got it and where its up to now its the car on the right

Present cars

2010 Transporter Van White. Standard

2001 GT TDI PD Metallic Black. Standard

1971 Early Bay Pastel White. Standard

I Like Standard:-)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.