Skip navigation

1983 Lhassa green 1.8 Tin top.

Back to the top

1983 Lhassa green 1.8 Tin top.

1983 on a ?y? plate 1.8 Gti no sun roof tin top

The car had wing?s, door?s and bonnet spayed about 4-5 years ago it?s in fair condition but is showing it?s age where it is original paint, at the same time the engine was rebuilt and pulls really well. Also the bulkhead was strengthened where the clutch cable passes through and the petrol filler neck/pipe was replaced a few years ago.

I have had some welding done at the back end of the sill's for last years MOT (within 300mm of rear suspension/rear subframe mounting) and there is a small hole in the spare wheel well, there is some bubbling on the rear hatch below door lock, and around the aerial mounting on the wing, front valance has a bit of rust on near side, the drivers door has some bubbling on the bottom edge of the skin, there are some small patches on the roof where the lacquer is peeling.
Also for the MOT new rear brake wheel cylinders and rear metal brake lines  were fitted, the bulkhead was strengthened where the clutch cable passes through and the petrol filler neck/pipe was replaced a few years ago.

I had the drivers seat repaired where the foam had broken down and worn sections of material replaced, the rest of the seats are clean but a little marked, it is a standard green seat squabs, interior, the rear shelf has not been cut for speakers, i also have a set of standard "tarantula" style GTi alloys.

The car would make a good winter / daily hack, I?m open to offers around ?850.00

My mobile number is3, and the golf is in west London, call if you have any more questions or want to have a look at it.

Back to the top
Would you be open to a swap for a t&t cabby gti?????

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.