Mileage: 95000
Price:£2000 O.N.O
Contact details9
Condition: EXCELLENT
Service history:SOME
Mot expiry Date:FEB 25TH 2010
Taxed or sorn:END FEB 2010

Description:

MY WIFES GTI,now for sale,its an 1800 with neuspeed throttle body,k+n air filter and big exhaust(magnex or jamex-cant remember).gearbox rebuilt back in april,with brand new drive shaft(complete)and new cv joint on other drive shaft.cam belt done just after we got it in feb 2009.interior is standard,with wear on drivers seat and leather split and coming away on steering wheel,centre console with 3 extra gauges.cd/mp3 tuner with standard door speakers.parcel shelf is original with no holes.exterior bodywork is very good for 26 yrs old,with only a couple of rust blisters.bonnet was worst part and has now been rubbed down and sprayed in primer.my wife uses this car for work everyday and so is very reliable and also the mileage will rise slightly because of this.we bought this car off a friend of my wifes,who was storing it for his son,and so he mot'd every year and then put it back in his garage.he did this for 7 yrs!hence the low mileage.(his son had emigrated to america,and had plans to ship it over there!!).he only sold it because he moved and had to store it outside.we got it with no mot and when we put it in for one,it failed on rear passenger shock mount needed welding,and back seat catch was lose.its also been lowered and has 15'' alloys on it.the spare is original gti rim.think thats it,any questions,feel free.viewing highly recommended.cant seem to upload pictures,so email me for pictures :banghead:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.