Skip navigation

1983 import diamond silver 1.8 gti

Back to the top

1983 import diamond silver 1.8 gti

Model: tiptop

Year of manfacture: 1983
Mileage: 224000
Contact details7
Condition: daily driver! Never missed a beat!
Service history:some
Mot expiry Date: has about 9months left!
Tax: 6 months

Description: right well this is my baby! As you can see it's an 83gti that I have recently chained clutch 2weeks ago, new cam belt, new exhaust back
Box and manifold good tread on both sets of wheels, on TA technik coilovers and have all original suspension! I really don't want to sell this but needs must, I have also replaced rocker cover gasket, heater matrix, and a rear panel as the catch was buggered on the boot, the tailgate is the only tatty thing on the car, and a hole the size of a 5p on the rear bench which was there when I got it! I driven this car for 2years and put 5000 miles on it! The engine is original german import and milage is all on this block, truly have to see it to believe it! No smokes bangs rattles nothing! This car is my absolute sweetheart and done me' so proud! I've got all receipts for all work done and a folder full of stuff from previous owners, small vita of insignificant rust here and there, passed it's mot so can't be bad!  if you know your wheels you'll know is a steal with the wheels on the car I have been through all my receipts and ideally this car owes me' a minimum of 2k MINIMUM Any questions just txt email or call me' on 07577979177. Who ever gets this ar wot beleive how well it drives considering virtually everything is original! No sporty mods just low on sweet rims. No fancy tsr lumps. Just good original vw engineering at it's best, I've literally changed everything I can to keep this running as well and as long as it should, still pulls through every gear and it will be on the road for years to
Come and I know it!

Right this is provisionally sold as I put it on eBay with a reserve of like 2200 and some dude just offered me' fifty quid over that wether or not he will keep his word is a different matter, I will update as of and when. Thanks for all the interest

Also quickly in my eyes it's first come first served so if bay man doesn't get down here sharpish then it goes to the next man! (or woman)

Kick it…….if it ain\'t moving, eat it!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.