Skip navigation

1983 Golf GTI project for sale!!!

Back to the top

1983 Golf GTI project for sale!!!

Hi all, my granddad bought this Golf 1.8 GTI over 4 years and its been sitting in the garage as he wanted to restore it to its former glory but as he has two other projects to do he has no time to finish this one unfortunately. He has done some welding work on the car which included replacing the rear drivers quarter, he also welded the rear arch at the same time. The welding that is left to be done is the boot where the spare wheel sits and the rear passenger arch.
      The engine and gearbox are solid and the car runs but has no brakes because my granddad cut the brake pipes when he had to drop the rear subframe to get at the rusted petrol pipes off the tank but now the petrol pipes are repaired the car does run. The car will have to be trailered away as it has no brakes ad so on.
       The car it self is in good condition, the interior is good the plastics are good the clocks are all good the only thing is it needs a little TLC and a nice spray job.

The car comes with the following spare parts:

>spare bonnet
>spare boot lid
>spare door
>spare front wing
>two spare front inner arches

I'm looking for £450ono which i think is a good price as the engine and gearbox solid and the stuf you get with the car

Sorry about the pictures there not the best quality as there off my phone.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.