Skip navigation

1983 GOLF GTI 1.8 16V, LIGHTENED AND BALANCE, 171BHP, T&

Back to the top

1983 GOLF GTI 1.8 16V, LIGHTENED AND BALANCE, 171BHP, T&

For sale is my 1983 y reg lasha green mk1 golf gti

The car is now running a lightened and balanced 1.8 16v engine that has been installed by AWESOME GTI in Manchester, and this is one damn quick car running about 171bhp with paperwork.

The car has had a full bodywork restoration with new rear arches, back panel (upper and lower) being welded in and the car has had a respray including the shut lines (photos to prove work).

The cars had thousands spent on it over time and comes with many old invoice, many from companies like awesome gti, h&r and many more

The car benefits from some great upgrades like the following full hieght and ride adjustable AVO coilovers, mk2 golf gti servo upgrade, grooved and vented discs, performance pads, full stainless steel exhaust system, tinted rear lights, clifford alarm system, electric windows plus others

this is one great car but bear in mind it is 27 years old so here are the bad points

the car could do with a rolling road tune up
the sunroof mechanism needs bits replacing as it aint running right
the heater blower has siezed but will try and sort this before the auction finishes weather allowing
the gear linkage is hitting the downpipe so you have to use a firm hand to put it into 2nd and 4th gear but its a easy fix and i'll try and sort this next weekend
both electric windows aint working because the plastic winders on them are worn, but you just need to pick a couple up and push them on. but motors and everthing work fine

There maybe a couple of other good and bad things but nothing major, but just cant think now but feel free to ask anything you want to know by email or you can call me on 07779797505

£1899 ovno

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.