Skip navigation

1983 Campaign **New Pics Added**

Back to the top

1983 Campaign **New Pics Added**

Hello All,

Thought i'd post a quick note to say that i'm having to part with my beloved Campaign!  Work commitments mean I need something new and sadly cannot afford to keep her!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

The car is pictured in my avatar and is completely original, well apart from a few subtle upgrades.

I will get full details posted tomorrow along with some shots, if the rain ever stops!!!

Car has undergone a bare metal respray last year and is in excellent condition, over ?1000 spent this year on numerous bits and bobs including full exhaust, new clutch, new brakes all round and a top end rebuild.

I'm looking for around ?3000, I will be loosing big bucks if I was to total everything up but I need rid asap!

More details to follow, just putting the feelers out for prostective buyers????

Spec:

Engine:
Just serviced (inc all filters)
Top end rebuild including new valves and machined head (valve seats and guides)
New Cambelt
No Oil Leaks
4 x Brand New Injectors
New Bosch Battery
Magnecor 8mm HT Leads
New Front Engine Mount
New Gearbox engine mount.
New Valeo clutch
Full Bosal Exhaust (standard fitment)

Suspension:
New top strut mounts
Poly bushed front wishbones
Lower strut brace
New Front Ball Joints

Brakes:
Full Fluid flush
Goodridge Braided hoses
New EBC Greenstuff pads.
Grooved front discs
New rear shoes

General:
New Face off Pioneer CD/MP3 player
4 x Pioneer standard size speakers (the old ones sounded terrible)
Amour door plates (no damage to the door so could be removed if your after an original look).
Toad CAT1 Alarm Immobilser (had central locking fitted too)
All other usual Campaign features.
Original wheels with the proper Pirreli raised centre caps.

All in all a fab car, pulls like a train, goes like a scladed cat!!!  Mint tyres all around, please mail any questions and I will be happy to answer them.  

There is one small issue and that is some very small bubbles in the paint around the sunroof appature, nothing serious but need to mention it.

Please feel free to PM any questions

Jamie

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u210/TheCampaigner/100_1444.jpg

Back to the top
She's a real beaut - good luck, it should go very quick :wink:

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top

White campaign

Hi Jamie
PM Sent
Kieron (MK1MAD)

Back to the top
Kriss  -  Thanks for the comments, its gonna kill me to see her go!!

MK1MAD - you have a reply!

Back to the top
Bump!

Anyone??

Back to the top
Cant believe you are having to sell fella.....you may have to be a bit patient but Im sure the right buyer will come along soon

Back to the top
Mal,

I know, dont want to but a change in work commitments means the golf aint really suitable as new role involves lots of travelling.  Been hard pushed to find something as fast but have gone for a Volvo T4, fast but probably wont make me smile as much!!!

Back to the top
Bump again!!!

Weekend up and coming! She is available for views!

A very tidy MK1 with all the hard and expensive work carried out!  The car really only need tony amounts of work to have her in concours condition, dont miss out!!!

Feel free to ask any questions

Back to the top

campaign

Hi any chance of a viewing.
Alex

Back to the top
hi there, lovely car would love to take it off your hands. What is the current tax and MOT on the car? Is the price negotiable as its a little over my budget. Thanks

Back to the top

A914HBG

Hi Alexi and Guy- i bought this car back in july and so far its done 1500 miles without fault. All i ve added is to have the gear linkages sorted out so she changes gear smoothly. The tyres have been balanced and that s it !. i might be interested in selling simply because i really like the look of Hux 's 1.6 gti and can t believe it hasn t sold yet.
My car has tax until end feb 08 and mot until end july 08. She is in excellent condition and i stress i would only sell to buy Hux's car. I am looking for ?2700 ovno and the car is in Huddersfield. pm me if interested !

Back to the top
hi, what is the mileage on the car mate? cheers

Back to the top
how many owners has the car had?.

Back to the top

A914HBG

Hi - the mileage is approx 190,000 with a top end re build 1 yr or so ago- receipts available. Haven t a clue how many owners without checking V5 but i don t think you ll find many low mileage, low owners cars at this price !. The condition is very good with only minor wear to the driver s seat and 2 tiny patches of rust bubbles. If it wasn t for Hux s car i wouldn t even consider selling this one
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.