Skip navigation

1983 Black Mk1 Golf GTi - 8v - New photos

Back to the top

1983 Black Mk1 Golf GTi - 8v - New photos

Hello guys!

In the past few weeks my sister's invited me to live in Australia with her for a year and seeing as England isn't offering me much atm i've taken up the opportunity, So the reason for sale is to fund my Australia trip. Unfortunately i bought this car a few months ago and being messed around with pay and christmas i didn't even start to modify it :( I had huge plans for this car but i guess i'll have to look for another one when i return!

The car runs fine and still has that strong 1.8 8v power!! I think everything on it is standard except the aftermarket sunroof and the zender 3 piece spoiler

The car has 135k miles
Tax runs out at the end in April
MOT runs out September 27th
13 inch GTi Tarantula's with good tread all round but budget tyres
Some service history

Unfortunately the bodywork isn't perfect, the paint has a general good shine/reflection but there are some scratches which is obviously expected of a car this age. As well as this the car has some rust in a few different places but nothing that couldn't be sorted by anyone that can use a spray gun!
The seats are slightly stained and the driver seat does have a rip in it but easily replaced to either standard GTi seats or uprated ones.
There's a few other little things that do need sorting but again, nothing is serious work.

More pictures upon request

Located in Melksham, Wiltshire (South West)

£2,500 ono

contact via 07825234303 (prefer text as i can't answer phone at work)

Any questions will be answered with photos if possible

Edit: new photos!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.