Skip navigation

1983 1.3 3dr Golf Driver NOW SOLD THANKS FOR THE INTEREST

Back to the top

1983 1.3 3dr Golf Driver NOW SOLD THANKS FOR THE INTEREST

hi all, i am looking now to give a hard push to sell my A reg 1983 mk1 1.3 3dr Driver model.

it has 84250 miles on with service history up until 2008. it was then bought and garaged for a year or two and i aquired it in may and have since done the following

service including plugs, rotor arm, HT leads, Air filter, Oil change, oil filter, fuel filter,

replaced the two door window outer seals as these had perished, all other door/window seals are fine.

given the steelies a lick of paint

replaced the rad switch

installed a stereo as no stereo at all was there as was kept completely standard by the old dear who had it from new.

i am the 3rd owner but 2nd driver as the 2nd owner bought and garaged it.

with it comes the original service booklet and manual, original key fob, 2 x keys, original Golf Driver 4 page brochure, haynes manual,  car cover…….. probably more but i cannot recall all the little bits i have

i bought it in may but have since aquired a GTi project and now expecting a little one so i have to sell this.

its mot'd till may 2013 and tax has just ran out so will come with 6 months

the car was and is original, has the original glass still, its unmolested and untampered with.
drives great for 30yrs old! its in better nic than me!

i use it daily and cover about 150-200 miles a week with work and personal life and has never failed to start or stop!

in the right hands it can easily be a great project as it could do with tarting up, original paint still shines but has a few little areas of surface rust but nowt major. but please dont think it needs anything! i am more than happy as it is and it doesnt NEED anything to use daily…. just preference to some things/areas may be different

advisories on mot were break pipes will need replacing at some point but thats it.

all tyres have good tread

cant think anything else, car is located in STOURBRIDGE west mids but can meet around area if easier

i am after as close to £1700 as possible but i need to the cash so genuine offers considered

any questions please ask…..
please note it doesnt come with the wolfsburg steering wheel, it will be with the original wheel

i appear to know what i'm doing…..so i must know what i'm doing
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.