Mileage: 68000
Price: 1550
Contact details: PM me please
Condition: Average/good
Service history: N/A
Mot expiry Date: June 2014
Taxed or sorn: Oct 2013

Description:

Right,  basic story is I bought this last year from a girl who had it sitting pretty much on her driveway for the last two years.  It seemed a shame for it to just be sitting there, so I bought it.  Change of plans (I bought another house the very next day) means I've not had the time to do shows/have fun like I planned to, so all it's done is sit on my drive now!  I've driven it home, driven it to my new house, and today drove it to the MOT centre!  As such I can't really justify keeping it, it deserves to be used.

Car is a 1982 MK1 auto golf.  Not sure of exact mileage of the top of my head, but it's around 68000 miles.  Tax til the end of October, MOT will be til June next year as it's booked in for this week.

Body is original, and has 31 years of use.  Some surface rust here and there, but overall, nothing too bad from what I can see.  When it's back from the MOT centre I'll give it a good clean and take some better pics.

Wheels are 6x15 teledials with 15mm adaptors and 165/50 tyres.

Interior is pretty much stock, and appears in good condition.  Nice and brown!

For now heres a couple:

Bad points, none I'm honestly aware of really.  Car would probably benefit from a good service where it's hardly been driven in the last 3 years, but that's about it.

Located in Minster, Kent (ME12 postcode).

£1550 please.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.