Skip navigation

1982 Golf GTI for sale

Back to the top

1982 Golf GTI for sale

For sale is my MK1 GTI in Black. Registered in 1982 when built, registered in the UK in 1985. Mileage is 93000 - believed to be genuine. Owned for 8 months by me, since then I have done extensive work to make it what it is today. Still requires some work to get it MOT'd. Requires welding underneath, and some electrical work. Car starts and drives, and just needs a little attention.
Lots of parts to come with the car. List is too long to mention. I'm wanting £2500 for the car and all parts, it is negotiable, but will sell the car and parts seperately if I don't get the price I want.

Car is lowered 60mm all round, sits on BBS RA wheels with good tyres. Sports exhaust, sound amazing. Full clipper kit, needs some work to make it fit. All body work was carried out by previous owners. All panels are straight, looks stunning polished up.

Requires door seals and sunroof seals - come with the car for the right price.

Brake upgrades also come with car.

I am open to offers, but no silly ones, price has to be right.

Don't really want to sell but at the moment I have to because of a few changes in circumstances.

No tax, no test - car needs a trailer.

£2500 all in. Cash on collection.

Call or text for details Tony, 07884344784. Can email pictures, just ask. Based in Leeds.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.