Skip navigation

1982 Golf 1.1C 3-door For Sale

Back to the top

1982 Golf 1.1C 3-door For Sale

Reluctantly my MK1 Golf is For Sale.

1982 MK1 Golf 1.1C 3-door Gambia Red ? MOT until mid September 2007.

Little history apart from a couple of MOTs before I bought it, owned by me for the last two years

52,000 miles believed genuine, I think it was owned by an older person who probably used it for short journeys for most of its early life.

Correct Weber 34 ICH carburettor.

Kept serviced by me it has had ? new Plugs, HT Leads, Points, Rotor Arm, Condenser, Distributor cap, Air Filter, Oil and Filter + gearbox oil changed, 5 good legal tyres.

It?s also had some TLC to fix a couple of faults ? new metal heater pipe (they often corrode), new Top & Bottom hoses, new radiator, new rear exhaust silencer, new CV joint boot (for MOT), new fuel pump. The Camshaft Belt and alternator belt are both very good.

The shell is good and solid with no welding (one small hole in front of the nearside wheel arch, inside the boot is perfect (often rotted through) with its original matting, the front seams between the front (bolt-on) wings and the front panel are a bit ragged.

The interior is original and very clean apart from the driver?s seat where the bolsters are worn, period radio, excellent carpets.

The rear parcel shelf is intact and in good nick ? no damage or speaker holes.

On the downside it recently got bumped by a bus on the driver?s side front wing which is scratched and dented. One or two other minor dents and a small spot of rust near the rear washer.

This is a reluctant sale due to me buying another car ? a Gilbern.

I?m looking for around ?350 ? can re-MOT for a further ?50.

Car is located in Hertfordshire near Hemel Hempstead/Aylesbury.

PM or Email me via this Forum or call on 07952 634 611 for more details.

Back to the top

Back to the top
Where abouts are you and has it got tax?

Back to the top
Robmk1,

I'm in Hertfordshire (near Watford) and yes it has got some Tax.

Andy

Back to the top
Email sent

Back to the top
Update

MOT is until 13/09/07

Tax is until 31/10/07

and… the car is on original steel wheels, the alloys in the pictures were only temporary !

Andy

Back to the top
Is this still for sale mate?

looking for a car for my lady, whose learning at the mo, so 1.1 would be ideal.

I see the front wing damage, would you have pics of the other dents and the small hole?

Ta Pricie

Back to the top
hello Pricie,

Check your PMs.

Andy

Back to the top
I have been asked to provide additional pictures.

Minor nick/dent on front n/s wing.

'Score' along o/s door.

Small hole n/s rear arch.

Andy

Back to the top
Not all the photo's work mate, the middle one does, but the top and bottom ones dont.

Pricie

Back to the top
Could those who have previously contacted me about this car please check their PMs.

Many Thanks

Andy  8)

Back to the top
I have been asked for a picture of the Driver's seat/side bolster.

Andy

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.