Skip navigation

1981 MK1 Golf 1600GLI Cabriolet For Sale REDUCED PRICE

Back to the top

1981 MK1 Golf 1600GLI Cabriolet For Sale REDUCED PRICE

I am selling my MK1 Golf, which is a 5 speed 1.6 GLI with 93000 miles, tax and mot. It has had a very good respray by the previous owner in campaign red. It has a black hood in excellent condition with hood cover. It has pirelli alloys, Wolfsburg steering wheel. It has the twin headlight grill not the original single headlight grill. I can email pictures as not sure how to post them, I live in Portsmouth and would be asking ?1250. If i have advertised this incorrectly please let me know!! Questions welcome

I have advertised my car elsewhere, so pictures available now! Please use this link
http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_search.jsp?page=1&nU=0&make=VOLKSWAGEN&model=GOLF&min_pr=1000&max_pr=2000&postcode=PO3%206PN&miles=40&max_records=200&modelexact=1&photo=1&hassearched=Y
(8th car in listing)

Back to the top

No response so far what do you all think??

I am getting no response, really confused by how to get images up. This car is a really nice looker and pictures will help. Any advice?? I am only selling her because i have just bought an old VW camper and it needs the garage space.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.