Skip navigation

1980 MK1 GOLF CABRIOLET, PURPLE (PROJECT)

Back to the top

1980 MK1 GOLF CABRIOLET, PURPLE (PROJECT)

I have my 1980 mk1 cab for sale. Brought this as a project but unfortunately, due to losing the garage its stored in and finding myself in a more demanding job role, i havent the time, space or money to put in the love and effort that this deserves.
Engine is a refreshed 1600 injection,2 litre throttle body with lumpy cam. starts and runs first time. has a racing exhaust manifold and full system. Sounds great, over the years somebody has obviously spent a lot of money on it! the car has Mk 2 GTI front brakes, AVO coilovers and parts of the suspension has been polybushed.
Car comes with a clipper kit, front and rear bumpers, side skirts and wheel arches.

Unfortunatey, the car is in serious need of lots of TLC. the body needs a lot of work and there are some bad rust patches particularly behind the wheel arches.  this can be seen in the pictures, its pretty self explanatory!  
as you can see, car is painted in a fantastic purple colour, paint code can be accessed if you would like.
All in all, this would be an amazing car for someone who can spend the time on it.  I have no idea what to say for this car, i was thinking 500 quid, but i may be way off the mark and open to offers! this needs to be gone asap….  will need to be towed too!

http://s961.photobucket.com/albums/ae91/hannybear18/Mk1%20project/

thanks  :D
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.