Skip navigation

1979 series 1 golf l for sale

Back to the top

1979 series 1 golf l for sale

I'm selling this car on behalf of my mate, she's a 1979 series 1 model golf with 66k on the clock. she is in mexico biege with a matt black bonnet although the original bonnet is available.

The car is fitted with lots of rare period items, including a set of 1976 GTI steel wheels, chrome grille and side trim, all badges are in beautiful condition considering there age. the car has an immaculate interior with no drivers bolster wear! there is lots of service history for the car going back some time. the car was built in 1979 and registered on the 01/01/1980.

bodywork wise the car is in very good condition, there are no dents in the body at all, the only thing that needs attention is the rear arches as they have been repaired some time ago and now need doing again, other than this the car is mint!

The engine is in lovely nick and was recently serviced and fitted with a reconditioned weber carb, the runs very nicely everything functioning as it should, i have driven this car and can honestly say it drives as new, everything feels nice and tight like it just rolled out of the factory, the gears are wonderful. in honesty it really is a straight tidy little car which could either be kept as is or with a little work made in to a standard minter.

offers in the of ?850 invited, mot'd til feb '08 and just taxed for 6 months.
The car is in Blackburn Lancashire, near Ewood park. if you any questions etc or would like to view the car then please ring 07828497568, or email simonweaver2005@yahoo.com.

1991 Diamond silver 1800 16v Corrado 'Betty'

Gone, but not forgotten;

1985 Lemon yellow Polo coupe S

1983 Gambia red Golf C

1983 Diamond silver Golf GX

1981 Mars red Golf GTI

Back to the top

1979 golf

Hi
Been admiring your photo's was born in 1979 so interested in owning a car from that year.
First thing that I thought I saw was possibly some rust under the front fender, can you check that for me cheers
Jamie

Back to the top

Back to the top

I am English

Sorry for vocabulary faux pas I meant the lower 'SPOILER' !

:roll:

Back to the top
hi mike, thanks for your interest, i can confirm that there is a wee bit of rust under the front bumper although there is very little rust on the car as a whole.
sadly the car has been withdrawn from sale. thanks to everyone who paid interest.

1991 Diamond silver 1800 16v Corrado 'Betty'

Gone, but not forgotten;

1985 Lemon yellow Polo coupe S

1983 Gambia red Golf C

1983 Diamond silver Golf GX

1981 Mars red Golf GTI
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.