Mileage: 83,000 approx
Price: £3650  
Contact details:
Condition: Very Good
Service history:
Mot expiry Date: end of december 09
Taxed or sorn: end of January 2010

Description:

It is with huge regret that I have to sell my car but the loss of a garage and the fact that my mechnical knowledge is limited then I need to sell up.

The car is a 1976 mk1 Golf with a g40 engine conversion. The car has had a lot of work done recently with inner and outer arches, lower rear valance, sills, fuel filler repair panel and filler neck repaired. The car also had the doors replaced and has been resprayed by TUK Customs.

I have also recently had the clutch replaced and all new wheel bearings, new brake pads and spark plugs put on. Has also had new brake fluid and an oil change.

The interior is original bar the dash which is a black early series 1 dash. Interior is brown. I have a spare wolfsburg wheel included. Interior needs a slight tidy up but nothing major just a bit of screwing bits in places - new carpet and headlining has been added. All windows have had new chrome fitted round the seals. Has opening quarter windows.

The engine runs and pulls well with approximately 83,000 miles on the clock. Wheels are Stil Autos and I do have a set of new wheels that could be part of the deal.

If I was to carry on the engine bay needs to be resprayed and tidyed up slightly and some new seals are needed for the quarter front windows. The interior needs a slight tidy but again nothing major.

Price - I have spent good money on this (I have receipts to prove it) and know I am not going to get my money back however want to make sure this goes to a good home. I am looking at £4000  as I believe this is a fair price.

Will try and get some pics up later.

PM me on here if interested. Based in Westerham Kent
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.