Skip navigation

1976/77 Mk1 Golf 3 Door Small Tail lights and Chrome Bumpers

Back to the top

1976/77 Mk1 Golf 3 Door Small Tail lights and Chrome Bumpers

OK, Never thought that I would be doing this but I am putting my MK1 Golf up for sale.  I have had the car for about 3 years now and bought it with the intention of giving it a resto.

I also promised this one to my son but since he's only 5, we have a while to look for another a wee bit closer to the time he will need  a car..

The reason I am selling is that I simply have too many projects on the go and I am having a clear out all of the parts and cars that I have.

First things first, this car is pretty rough and will need a fair bit of work to get back on the road..  I could get more money for cutting it up but I don't think that I could do it to the wee car.  It really is borderline and will need sills and arches as well as a fair bit of work around the front of the car..  The engine is there but is missing the dizzy, plugs etc..  The engine seems to turnover by hand easy enough but will need looked at obviously..

I have a few panels that I bought for another Mk1 gold that I restored and never got round to using.  I would throw these into the sale

The car has a really cool brown (tobacco) interior with the twin binnacle (Rev Counter and Speedo) and everything seems to be there to be there interior wise.   

It was last taxed in 94 so it's been off the road for at least 18 years..

Not a project for the faint hearted but it's an early RHD, 3 door, chrome bumper, MK1 Golf, so it's worth it.

I am looking for £450 o.n.o

Best to call or text me on 07958 566 372… The car is in Glasgow..

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.