Skip navigation

1975 3dr MK1 Swallowtail in miami blue with 13k miles

Back to the top

1975 3dr MK1 Swallowtail in miami blue with 13k miles

For Sale

My Miami Blue 1975 MK1 Swallow Tail

Original Belgium import LHD MK1 Golf LS 1.5L 4 speed with 20,000km's on the clock

Ok so kids nearly here now (3 weeks to go) and the golfs not the best kiddie car and i'm just being greedy having both the MK1 and the Rallye. The cars extremely original with all original swallow tail pannels including the smooth bonnet repeater-less wings, std de-wipered boot lid, swallow tail rear light pannel. Interior is imaculate and consists of early low back, black basket weave vinyl, early twin pod dash no stereo fitted, non retractable seat belts (they have to be manually adjusted like early beetles) and the very rare foot operated windscreen washer mounted next to the clutch pedal. The car was rustproofed from new (Ziebarted) and so there is honestly and open to any inspection no major rust on any part of the car. There are a couple of bits of surface rust but these are tiny and can be taken back just with a scouring pad pics of these bits will be posted but they are tiny. Underneath the car is imaculate and i can arange for the car to be seen on a ramp.

I have fitted coilovers and some alloys to the car but i still have the original steels with original tyres and also the original suspension with the car. Now the car has approx 20,000km's on the clock and that shows in the condition of the car but unfortunately i dont have any solid history for the car to show this but 1 look round by someone who knows what there doing will confirm the low millage ! Also the car i think has had some paint at some point in the past and to be a concours car would ideally need a blow over but it pollishes up nice and i'm probably selling it short ? The car doesnt need any welding or replacement parts to be mint. Will get pics up later today then more recent pics up ASAP.

Details

3 Door MK1 Golf LS
Registered 14th May 1975
UK V5 with UK plates
Colour Miami Blue
Approx 5 months Tax (TBC)
Approx 5 months MOT (TBC)

Price 6k
PM or 07816097717

Cheers
Ellis

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.