Skip navigation

£1100 Mk1 golf 1.8v GTi original CHRISTMAS CAB. MUST GO.

Back to the top

£1100 Mk1 golf 1.8v GTi original CHRISTMAS CAB. MUST GO.

MUST GO BEFORE THE SUMMER.
Hi,
The sad day has come when I need to sell my beloved Mk1 golf 1.8 8v (CC) the Christmas Cabriolet other wise known as the Coco Chanel model.

She has been slowly restored over the last 6 years with only original parts.

I have loads of spares that will be included in the sale which include a front wing and a full set of Pirelli P slots.

the interior is all original and in good condition apart from the usual drivers seat bolster being worn.

The V5 is present.
all it needs is an MOT to be driven away. I am willing to get it MOT'd to help the sale.

The good bit. It has a new hood, bonnet, wings, timing belt done, brake lines replaced, no rust because any thing that had rust on it was replaced. the two front corners have been completely replaced, new water pump, washer bottle.

The Bad bits. I cant get the boot to lock. The front grill needs finishing off and tidying up. The drivers seat bolster is worn. NO MOT BUT IT HAD ONE LAST YEAR WITH NO PROBLEMS, I AM WILLING TO PUT IT THROUGH AGAIN IF IT HELPS THE SALE.

There are a couple of small scratches on the drivers door.

Due to work and moving house (the girlfriend says it can't come with us)
I am forced to sell it, and viewing is best at weekend due to work.
Any questions please get in touch 07910655931. The car is in Warrington, Cheshire.

DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST PICTURES IN HERE. PLEASE MESSAGE ME WITH EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU PICTURES.

£1100 ONO. MUST GO BEFORE THE SUMMER DUE TO HOUSE MOVE.
martingraham5825@hotmail.com

8v Rule
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.