Skip navigation

Job lot 100 pounds

Back to the top
Right you lot here is a little something for the bank holiday. There's a local lad near me in Baildon West Yorkshire, selling his parts supply he's got all sorts including chrome trims, injectors braided hoses fuel pump, boot, wings, filler neck, door handles etc boxes and boxes of gear. Who wants it number is 07786 030484. He will sell stuff seperate if u want it. 

Have fun boys and girls

Back to the top
Morning Kevin, now you tell me you are in Baildon and not Keighley? :)- that makes 2 of us  :ocf_emoticons__BangHead:

Back to the top
Morning Dave, no I'm near keighley but the bloke with the parts is in Baildon. Sorry to confuse you think I had one to many shandies lol

Back to the top
Think he also said he had a head.

Back to the top
might give him a call as he's not far away. If you want to look at the boot prop thingy, I am around today :)
Cheers

Back to the top
Do you fancy joining us on bank holiday Monday on our run out if not could possibly get round at some point on Sunday or Monday morning? Can't make it today though as I'm going to a BBQ (hopefully)

Back to the top
Can't make Monday soory, alrready have other plans. Nothing planned for tomorrow morning as yet. Just text Alex, so hopefully will get over to see him at some point :)

Back to the top
Could I grab you number Dave as I could possibly get to you for 11.45 to 12 ish today

Last edit: by kevinwilson

Back to the top
Hi Kevin, 07711 445292, bring loads of money!!! :)
David
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.