Skip navigation

1991 MK1 Golf GTI Sportline Rear arch protectors

Back to the top

1991 MK1 Golf GTI Sportline Rear arch protectors

Can anyone point me in the direction of a source for the arch protection stickers with the black dot graphic on them?

Thanks

Warwick

Back to the top
http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=28777
Try PM,in Walt?? I asked about the sportline graphic and that was the reply, hope it works :)

Back to the top
www.trimsport.co.uk sell clear or solid black stick on arch protectors, they are ?25 a set i think? i got the clear ones for my sportline..they look pretty good, i have never seen the original dotted type replicated yet, till i do these do the job well

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
I just ordered some black ones. ?22 and full money back guarantee if you don't like em. Not bad.

'91 Cabbie clipper!!

Back to the top
I got some black ones from there, but they just don't fit right so I haven't put them on. The originals fold round the narrow edge of the moulding closest to the car, and those ones don't. :(

Back to the top
Send em back then if your not happy. they will give you your money back. They are an after market part so they will not be exactly like the originals. Mine look great and as long as they protect my paint I'm happy!!

'91 Cabbie clipper!!

Back to the top
yeah, they do the job well enough for me, but if your not happy they state they got money back option

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
I'll stick them in my 'that'll come in handy' cupboard with all the other crap :lol:

Just ordered some 3M film to make my own - I still have an old one I can use as a pattern. Need them badly though - only had the car back from the paintshop for a week and already have stone chips on the arches :cry:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.