Skip navigation

The 2009 Raffle

Back to the top

The 2009 Raffle

As some of you know at this years show there is going to be a raffle. I've been working hard to get some good prizes for this so make sure you bring plenty of spare cash with you as the prizes are going to be well worth it

The tickets themselves will be ?1 per ticket or ?4 for a strip of 5

The raffle draw will be held on the Sunday of the show at 3pm this should take around half an hour, so please make sure you are available with your tickets - failiure to claim your prize will mean the prize goes back in the pot for the next person

Following the raffle draw, we'll then ask you all to go and stand by your favourite car for the peoples choice award..

rules of the raffle

• Everyone, including committee members  will be entitled to win a prize, (after all we are only normal members helping the club as a hobby)

• the first raffle ticket out of the hat will be drawn by one of the clubs children present - just to ensure fairness - then every following ticket will be drawn by the previous winner and so on to make it as fair as possible

• to keep the draw fair, the First winning ticket out of the hat gets first choice of the prize this way each winner gets the best pick of what prizes remain as you may not require the same as the next person

• If you are not available to claim your prize then we're very sorry, but you will miss out. All prizes need to be claimed and taken away on the day as I will not be taking them away with me. So if you insist on leaving early please pass your tickets to another member - preferably someone you know

for every Mk1 Golf that arrives the Driver will also receive 1 free raffle ticket upon entry and will be handed to the driver upon arrival, feel free to have your money ready to purchase more at the entrance…

?1 per ticket, or ?4 per strip of 5

The prizes..

this is what I've arranged and confirmed so far…, I'm hoping this list will keep growing right up untill the show starts, i will update as they are confirmed…

So to be fair to the sponsors of the prizes as well.. here we go

Crazyquiffs
Brand new single light MK1 Golf grille with Brand new red trim

Adrian flux
an Insurance Gift Voucher for the sum of ?250

Coverzone
Have offered 2x ?40 gift vouchers for their products

hottuning
A full set of TA Technix Coilovers for mk1 Golf.

Drive by shooters
Full photoshoot of your vehicle (to the value of ?150 quid, details will be provided to the winner, for more infor please drop me a pm or ask the Drive by Team on the day)

Newton commercial
?100 Voucher towards any product from Newton commercials

VW Driver
Years Subscription to the Magazine, with Binder and GTI International spec edition magazine

Meguiars
NXT Wash & Wax Kit (rrp ?35.99)

Golf + Magazine
Goody bag containing a years subscritption, tee-shirt, latest issue and a binder.

Volksdepot
2 x Tee shirts or a Hoody/top from any of their ranges

More items may be added, so please check here for more info

Regards

Steve

Also other items in the pipeline from VW, Volksdepot, plus more details to come nearer the time…

Back to the top
Some great prizes :clap:

Banner

Back to the top
how many strips in a book??? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :wink:

Banner

Back to the top
is this a raffle where you pick what you want after your number is drawn?

or is a prize assigned to each position of winning? ie, first winners gets a set prize, second winner gets set prize, etc, etc

Back to the top

whatalotafun said

is this a raffle where you pick what you want after your number is drawn?

or is a prize assigned to each position of winning? ie, first winners gets a set prize, second winner gets set prize, etc, etc

Dean

as said above mate

- to keep the draw fair, the First winning ticket out of the hat gets first choice of the prize this way each winner gets the best pick of what prizes remain as you may not require the same as the next person

so yes its a raffle where the winner gets first pick of the prizes and this keeps going to all prizes are claimed and taken on the day.

Back to the top

jellybelly said

how many strips in a book??? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :wink:

depends on which books i buy.. lol

Back to the top
sorry steve, i did read that too, for some reason it didn't sink in fully! :oops:

Back to the top
Wow now there prizes. I'l be buying some as could do with a few of those prizes but then again i have never won a thing yet, but you've got to be in it to win it. Looking forward to it

It dunt fit

Back to the top
Steve is it ?4 for a strip of 5 or ?5 as you put both in the post.

Alex.

Back to the top

welsh-mk1 said

Steve is it ?4 for a strip of 5 or ?5 as you put both in the post.

Alex.

edited..  :oops:  :oops:

?1 per ticket, then ?4 per strip of five..

Back to the top

Re: The 2009 Raffle

Lawsy said

for every Mk1 Golf that arrives the Driver will also receive 1 free raffle ticket upon entry and will be handed to the driver upon arrival

Uummm…..Can i just bring a picture instead :oops: :oops:  :oops:

Back to the top

Re: The 2009 Raffle

Raffles said

Lawsy said

for every Mk1 Golf that arrives the Driver will also receive 1 free raffle ticket upon entry and will be handed to the driver upon arrival

Uummm…..Can i just bring a picture instead :oops: :oops:  :oops:

you can, but it doesnt qualify unless life sized and you drive it through the gates.. lol

you can buy tickets tho

Back to the top
fantastic prizes,good work Mr Lawsy :clap:  :dance:  :dance:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

SEAN1151 said

they certainly are excellent prizes so make sure you all bring lots of money along with you to purchase some tickets .. :D  :D

:cheer:  I've got my husband back :cheer:

Back to the top

SEAN1151 said

cheersmate

I was hoping for more but a few have let me down at the last minute!! - Credit crunch - bah!!

you coming along mate, please tell me your coming in the camper, as you know i wanted it too!!!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.