Skip navigation

my view of the 2009 gathering!

Back to the top

my view of the 2009 gathering!

not all my pictures just the ones i want to share! as the rest you'll probally see plenty the same!

hello!

Back to the top
if any one want the full size of any of these images please let me know and i'll send you them

hello!

Back to the top
how did I guess the one of me pikeying my own car would go up? (I still havent got the zip ties off  :lol: )

I belt Olls is crash out bless him, we had a fun drive back on the convoy togther though  :lol: he does make me laugh!

Daily - 05 plate B6 A4 Avant S Line, with 19s for the summer.. wifes car - Rare Seat Exeo ST Sport 170 Tech
Weekend - MK2 20vt monster - Plus a mk1 caddy I am fixing for my bro

Back to the top

M7R said

how did I guess the one of me pikeying my own car would go up? (I still havent got the zip ties off  :lol: )

I belt Olls is crash out bless him, we had a fun drive back on the convoy togther though  :lol: he does make me laugh!

he was asleep all the way home and went to bed at about 7 annd still thier lol!

hello!

Back to the top
Excellent pics Mark, love the one of Ollie asleep.  8)

Back to the top
we over took this on the way home… we were doing 80… I imagine his right foot was only half a second from leaving us for dust!! :)

Back to the top

rov716y said

if any one want the full size of any of these images please let me know and i'll send you them

if you coudl sort me a copy of eevrything mate that would be great..

can you do me a disc or email to lawsy veedubbery .co.uk

Back to the top

devo said

we over took this on the way home… we were doing 80… I imagine his right foot was only half a second from leaving us for dust!! :)

:oops: I was taking it easy… well untill I left the M69 and then went on the the M1 where I thought sod it and unleashed the power  :lol:  (Im suprised you didnt hear me in the outside lane  :lol:  ive been told the ned engines not exactly stealthy when on boost  :oops:

your cars looked mint in convoy  8)  and sounded good too!

Daily - 05 plate B6 A4 Avant S Line, with 19s for the summer.. wifes car - Rare Seat Exeo ST Sport 170 Tech
Weekend - MK2 20vt monster - Plus a mk1 caddy I am fixing for my bro
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.