Skip navigation

Annual Meet Images 2007-8

Back to the top

Annual Meet Images 2007-8

If you're new to the whole Annual Gathering thing you may be wondering what happens at these events, who goes, what the standard of cars in the Show & Shine is like and how friendly the people are?

Well I hope the following pictures help to clear a few things up. We had almost 100 cars last year with loads of variety. All are welcome no matter how often they post or how long they've been on the site. And although you get a handy discount you don't need to be a paid Member either. Remember though that if you want to join on the day that's fine too and you will receive your discount on the gate before you enter!

If you attended last year you may have noticed a lack of Traders and Auto Jumble, well this has been addressed and there will be plenty to buy this time so if you're after a part of have any specific needs keep an eye on the Traders threads and post up to reserve/pre-order any items.

This years show looks like being better than ever so if you're still thinking about it why not just come along you'll be in for a treat!

T :lol:

Gaydon 2007

Billing 2008

Images shown were taken by lhasadreams and Topoftherange

Thanks

Back to the top
Strange how much your car changes over the time!

Banner

Back to the top

ew said

Strange how much your car changes over the time!

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about mine at the weekend.

T

Back to the top
Here's some randon shots of mine from the rally in 2008 -

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.