Skip navigation

AGM 2011 Pic's !!!!

Back to the top

AGM 2011 Pic's !!!!

Well, just got home from another superb weekend - loads of lovely Mk1's, great people, great weather (I shall ignore Friday evening !!) and decent food - what more could you want, oh I know - beer !!!

Thanks to all the organisers for all their effort on the show.

I hope Lauren (fell off her bike and bashed her head) and the young lad who gashed his leg recover quickly - all biking incidents :-(

To all those who tried my pickled onions, I salute you :-)

CabrioAnna your cakes were lovely !!

Here are the pics I took over the weekend - I hope they go a small way to helping those who couldn't make it get over the disappointment !!

Roll on the 2012 AGM !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

Back to the top
Nice pics Ade  :D

1989 MK1 Golf Clipper
1999 Ford Cougar 2.5 v6 (soon the nightmare will be over and car gone)

Back to the top
some nice pics there

chris n helen

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
Wow... some selection there... Great shots and a great weekend.

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
nice photos ade my favourites the 16v inari silver one....oh thats mine ha ha...no seriously there was some really nice mk1s there,had a great time and the roundabout was hilarious.....

Back to the top
Ade,

As last year can I swipe the photos for the club history files please??

Thanks.

Back to the top
Hi Dan,

Yea no probs, swipe away !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Gutted I missed it!
Looks like you guys had a wicked time!
When's the next meet/show?

2007 Passat 2.0 Sport Estate TDI 170PS (The Bus) 2004 Golf FSI 1.6 (The Wifes) 1988 MK1 Golf Gti Cabriolet (The FUN!)

Back to the top
Some quality pics there!!
Still carn't get over how many mk1's attended!!
Top weekend really enjoyed it and to come away with best daily runner i was gob smacked! Really didnt expect that…Roll on next year!!:-)

Back to the top
great pics Ade (must have took a while to sort out the tags), nice to meet you this weekend, thanks for putting me and charlie up there too :D

The Hulk

Tony

Back to the top
WOW   :?

Mk1 golf GTI cabriolet 1.8. Helios blue. born 02/08/1990.

Back to the top
couldnt make this year  :cry:

is there anyones car  :cry: you didn't get a snap of?? lol

Back to the top
great pics ade, i also hope Lauren and the young lad are ok, good to see a few pics with my car in it too for the first time :D

pickled onions were lovely :)

we stopped in that layby to help a fellow member who had broken down and you drove past flat out and your car sounded the dogs danglies :D

Matt

Back to the top
Lovely pics and a lovely event

Wel done :wink:

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
great photos nice selection of mrk 1 golfs

hi  my name is brendan i owen my baby for 10 years ,
a mrk 1 golf cabriolet in white with black hood you may have seen it somewhere as i have a big doggy teddy bear in back seat  , well joined the club at tatton park show

Back to the top
Great pics Ade!!

Was such a good day yesterday, seeing all those lovely mk1s has made me more determined to get mine ready for next year now :)

I saw a crinkly peanut tomorrow

Back to the top

mAtt- said

we stopped in that layby to help a fellow member who had broken down and you drove past flat out and your car sounded the dogs danglies :D

Matt

We were about to stop and then I saw Bert heading back to help, so I knew the chap would be in safe hands !!
Was it fixable ?

I love that corner !!! I have to confess to dropping it down a gear and flooring it :-) Did the same up Weston Bank :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

PNERivage said

great pics Ade (must have took a while to sort out the tags), nice to meet you this weekend, thanks for putting me and charlie up there too :D

The Hulk

Tony

No probs Tony, nice to meet you guys as well. I thought I had got a shot of the chairman as well, hope some one else pops a pic up of B "A5OPY" Baracus !!

Yea the tags took a while !! But it makes viewing them less hassle :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Lhasa

Great pics mate the cars all look great and still gutted I am on my hols, within reason as I drink my 5th Belgian beer  :wink:

Chris
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.