Skip navigation

THANKYOU TO ALL AT THE AGM

Back to the top
Well im home safe and well after a truly wonderful day. Yes only attended on the Sunday as it was my first meet and was coming on me own so felt a bit daunted. Silly me after leaving my car to go and get breakfast i was happily talking away about my favourite past time VWs and that was in the queue for me sausage sarny. I met some truly lovely people today so many i cant remember all there names but was made so welcome by all i met so many i cant remember there names so apologies to those i will not mention bad memory at my age you see.
Walt who won best interior such a nice chap, the guy i met at the end in the gents from Cradley Heath mine of information got myself a new mechanic local to where i work thanks to him
and the guy who owned the Caddy camper van what an awesome machine he invited me in and we sat for an hour talking. and a big thankyou to those who came to speak to me whilst having me lunch in my cabby (Boris). Will deffo see you all next year for the whole weekend have already sorted me fancy dress out lol.
Will be attending a few Midland meets now so see you guys at Toys R Us

best regards

Andy  :thumbs:

2006 MK V VW GOLF GTI EDITION 30 (OLLI)
1983 MK1 VW GOLF GL 1.5
1979 VW T2 BAYWINDOW DEVON MOONRAKER CAMPER (NANCY)

Back to the top
It was KamperKev who you saw at the end and myself…

Yes give Bert a call, he will sort you out :thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top
Cheers daz have you got Berts number please will be getting in touch with him cheers amazing who you meet in the gents all because you had no where to place your drink lol

2006 MK V VW GOLF GTI EDITION 30 (OLLI)
1983 MK1 VW GOLF GL 1.5
1979 VW T2 BAYWINDOW DEVON MOONRAKER CAMPER (NANCY)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.