Skip navigation

MY CAR ENJOYING AGM (NOT)

Back to the top
car never got out of home town

Back to the top
Know how you feel mate..mine died tonight..gutted.   It'll be pay on the gate next year

Back to the top
sure our cars wait till we need them for something important  :(

Back to the top
Lol think ur right there ..worst thing is it's been running the best it ever has recently. Just put new suspension on, camber and tracking done AND just put loads of fuel in it !

Back to the top
maybe that's our problem too much fuel the cars don't like it  :lol:

Back to the top
finally fixed it after a few modifications to tired to do anything else now

Back to the top
Mine managed to make the 106 mile journey down there then blew a hole in radiator as I parked up! Thank god for auto jumbles, 20mins and we were ready to go again 

Back to the top
your not alone was looking forwad to going tomorrow until i discovered a big puddle of gearbox oil under car and a split cv gaiter really really hacked off with this car now.

Back to the top
Wow we should all have our own AGM once we've all fixed our cars!!
I'm in the 'car didn't make the AGM' club too

Last edit: by ridders

1985 GL Cabriolet - Long Gone
Several GTI Tintops - Long Gone
Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian 2013 - Daily Workhorse

Back to the top
wonder how many more cars didn't make it or broke down ???

Back to the top
The girlfriend's cabby was already to go to Agm but my back has gone again so in loads of pain so havn't gone

Vw golf 1980 cab (girlfriend's)
Vw T25 1.9dg auto hi-top autohomes camper
Alfasud 1.5ti green cloverleaf
Alfa 155 2.0 16v
Alfa 155 Q4 lhd 1 for 13 in uk
Alfa 155 2.5td lhd the only 1 in uk

Back to the top
My front brake hose decided to collapse so I ended up replacing both with brand new copper lines aswel, just rears to do now. Rather it collapse at home than on route to AGM 😁

Back to the top
Well we made the AGM today without the Golf and really enjoyed it. Was our first time. It has helped motivate me to get mine sorted and in use ASAP

1985 GL Cabriolet - Long Gone
Several GTI Tintops - Long Gone
Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian 2013 - Daily Workhorse

Back to the top
it was not worth us coming down as the son had a driving lesson with young drivers in Rotherham this afternoon… my car fixed done it myself with a little help from the wife and took it for a run and all is fine hope your car is sorted soon  :)
There are too many online users to list.