Skip navigation

Camping Favour Needed

Back to the top

Tent Pegs Required

We are coming over to the AGM from overseas by plane and plan on camping during the weekend.  Apparently the metal tent pegs aren't allowed in the hand luggage and we wont be able to bring them over.  Is there someone that is staying the whole weekend (From Friday to Sunday Morning) and possibly has some extra tent pegs that they can lend us.  It is just a small two person tent. At minimum 4 pegs to secure the corners, although 10 would hold down all the straps.

Thanks in advance :$ 

Back to the top
there will be plenty of people with a few spares. Come give us a shout :)

Banner

Back to the top
I have spares, so come and find us, just ask someone to point you in the right direction:-)

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top

CabrioAnna said

I have spares, so come and find us, just ask someone to point you in the right direction:-)

jellybelly said

there will be plenty of people with a few spares. Come give us a shout :)

Wow, thanks you guys  :)   You are so helpful, wasn't expecting a reply so quickly  :wub:    

I guess I need to get some masking tape too, to label from whom I got each peg  :lol:

Back to the top
i got some too buddy if you need em, just come find us, will be there from around 2 on friday

:thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
Masking tape from who you borrowed them from ??

Beer works so much better. …….

I'll have some spare too and no need to return them either.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

aircooled1968 said

i got some too buddy if you need em, just come find us, will be there from around 2 on friday

:thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Ginner said

Masking tape from who you borrowed them from ??

Beer works so much better. …….

I'll have some spare too and no need to return them either.
Thanks guys, you're the best  :thumbs:  :thumbs:Leaving for the airport now, can't wait to be there  ;) 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.