Skip navigation

Few pics from Sunday

Back to the top

AGM 2013

First MK1 OC AGM yesterday and had a really great time, friendly folk, relaxed atmosphere and some awesome MK1's. What better way to spend a Sunday?

Was a bit apprehensive about the journey up as it was the first real outing of any distance in my MK1 (EKL 289Y) since getting it back on the road. Pleased to report it didn't miss a beat on the 7.5hr, 400 mile, £95 in petrol round trip from West Sussex; it absolutely flew and was a real blast to drive up the M1 which more than compensated for the lack of any stereo! Thanks to everyone involved for putting on such a fantastic show and hope to see you again next year.

Back to the top
some cracking pics there :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
nice pics :D

Was it u i saw on the M1 between Milton Keynes n Bedford? I was in the little black diesel :D

Back to the top
Pics are spot on mate. Nice work.  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Hi Dainish, yes that was me, traffic getting a bit heavy by then! Nice and original looking Mk1 you were driving SAN 325Y?

Cheers Smudger, only took them on a naff old 5mp camera but any pic of a Mk1 is always a  good un in my book!

Somehow missed this one off, one of my favourite cars on the day as well…….

Back to the top
That's a beauty as well mate is that one.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Back to the top
cheers only bought it in April, 2nd owner not had time to do much but going to try to keep it looking as original as possible would be nice if it was a little quicker tho :D Yours is looking pretty mint, mines missing a stereo too but had way too much fun driving to notice :D

Back to the top
 Thanks, spent 4hrs cleaning it on Friday, it’s not perfect and has its blemishes (character) but I still love it to pieces! :wub:2nd owner, wow.  Looks like you found a good one; on the plus side I bet the mpg’s good with a diesel? :thumbs:Hadn’t gone with the intention of entering the show and shine but was persuaded to by the dude at the gate plus the thought of parking on concrete seemed like a good option due to the possibility of another downpour! :$Drove up the last 20miles or so with LCJ 37Y, Lhasa green 1.8T who I met by chance on the way up. Not sure if I’d call it a convoy but good fun nevertheless! :rockon: Knew it had something special under the bonnet as it was super fast with endless powwwwweeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.!!!!!!!! Looked superb on the move and certainly improved the view on the way in, standard looks with loadsa grunt! Fantastic! Must dash I’ve got turbo build to plan!!!!!

Back to the top
Oooh yeah thats sweet :D

U should come to Malvern Classic Car Show in October we'll probs be camping and having a laugh on sat night n show on Sunday :D

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.