Skip navigation

Travelling on A38 onto A516 to A50 Flood alert

Back to the top

Travelling on A38 onto A516 to A50 Flood alert

Hi Guy's,

just been to my mates unit at Etwall to bail it out and rescue the kids from the nursery, next door.

The A516 past Burnaston Garage near to the 7 wells pub is quite badly flooded.
So if your using that road It's passable but please be carefull.

Took a little vid to show you….
I will be at the AGM tomorow.

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
ill be coming from the m6. any idea best way in as my golf is way to low to go through that lot.

leaving in about half hour so quick response from anyone will really be helpful

Back to the top
we were looking earlier for tomorrow and were planning on coming from bristol via m5, m6, then A518 look like all a main drag so hopefully clear

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
m6 and a518 is my route so fingers crossed. dont want to get there and end up coming back as ill end up going in a huff and not coming back saturday lol

Back to the top
can u let us know how the a518 is looking mate, ive got a slipped disc injury which has flarred up so currently chancing tomorrow 5 hours of riving in car and sleeping in the car if i can get tent up, so would be a gutter if roads were flooded as we can only get so close

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
More water on the A38, Micleover, Findern turning now.

Still all passable though.

Back to the top
Water now subsiding, if no rain tonight should be easy going...

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.